Have an unforgettable day on this private tour that combines the beauty of Tulum with an amazing adventure through caves, sinkholes and underground rivers.
Your tour begins with pickup from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya. Board a private van and head to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum, a magical place surrounded by the turquoise waters from the Caribbean Sea. This place is one of the most beautiful archaeological sites in the world. Enjoy a private, guided tour of the site which will give you in-depth understanding of the significance of this place from centuries past, and the Mayan culture that it had.
Afterwards, head to the amazing Cenote Sac Actun, where you will be able to admire the underground world. With your guide, explore this place walking through its amazing halls and chambers while admiring different rock formations as stalactites, stalagmites and columns with several centuries of antiquity. Your guide will also lead you to discover the impressive vaults of these caverns.
Once you are done, you will enjoy a delicious lunch made with typical dishes of Yucatan.
This tour is a wonderful combination of activities in the Riviera Maya, to truly experience some of the wonders left by the Mayan culture.
Prices (USD)Regular transportation Deluxe transportation
|Number of Adults||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Price per Adult||239||175||155||145||140||130||125||120||120||115||115||115|
|Price per Children 3-10||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Note: 12 persons max per vehicle regardless of ages.|
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Private bilingual certified guide in Tulum
- Free time in Tulum (to take photos, go to the beach, etc)
- Entrance fee to cenote Sac Actun
- Expert guide at Sac Actun
- Traditional Mexican lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring swimsuit and towel
- Bring extra cash with you to purchase souvenirs and photos
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not recommended for people with physical limitations, heart problems and claustrophobia.
- Children between 4 and 11 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 4 years of age can participate under the supervision of a responsible adult (parent or a family member).
"This tour more than met my expectations. The guide was excellent...very knowledgeable and interesting. I learned a lot and had a great time swimming in the Cenote. Lunch was perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend this private tour to anyone! At first I thought it was a lot of money to pay but I got more value for my dollars than almost any other tour I have been on. "
Genie Melone from Katoomba NSW Australia
Nov 19, 2016
"Sergio was a great guide. Our driver was very nice also."
Tom Sims from Alabama
Jul 6, 2016
"Our Guide Angel was excellent. Our driver too, but I forget his name. Worth the extra money for smaller private tour. Great choice in taking us to Cenote Sac Actun, and even the lunch stop was awesome. Thanks for everything! - The Wood's"
Jerry Wood from Bakersfield
Jun 20, 2016
"Tour Guide Tacho Cante was great. I highly recommend him. Our driver was Alvaro, a quite, but solicitous man. Thanks for everything! "
Chad G, Fallbrook, CA, USA from San Diego
Apr 29, 2016